Monday, December 6, 2021

B & E reflection blog

 1. In my business group there was Mischa, Te-Wai, Mattisin, Michaela, and Me. My business group was going to make lip scrub but the small containers were to expensive for only four so we switched to body scrub.

2. The process of making the body scrub was very hard we had alot of trial and errors with the brown sugar scrubs and then we switched to white sugar and created our own recipes.

3.The highlights of making it was working together with Michaela on the poster and then working with Matty and Mischa on cleaning the jars and making the scrub but I also enjoyed designing our business logo.

4. The challenges of this was working with my team and trying not to get frustrated with them when people would just walk off and not come back for like 20 minutes.

5. Market day was okay we sold a lot and made $31. I didn't really enjoy the idea of walking around and talking to people but I still did it and brought some things to quick start some businesses.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment