Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Marshmallow Tower & Drawing Challenge

 In health we are working on our interpersonal skills and today we did the marshmallow challenge.We worked in a team of four, (Anne, Nishitha, Jackson, and I). We were given 12 Marshmallows and 8 skewers to hold it all together.  


What IP skills did you use today? 

The IP skills we used today were, Verbal communication, and Active Listening.

Did you use any warm fuzzies? 

The warm fuzzies I used today were, "You really helped us out".

How did it help with the success/lack of success, of this activity? 

In our team of four, it was an unsuccessful activity, This was because we didn't use our verbal communication and tried to work individually.

If you were to do it again what would you do differently? 

I would change the way we stacked it, like try make a triangle with the marshmallows and sticks on the bottom and keep building it up into a triangle and just keep adding from there.

What level of hellisons behaviour model were you working at in this activity and provide examples of this.

I worked at level 4 of Hellisons Examples of what I did to show that I worked at this level are 

Drawing Challenge 

What IP skills did you use today? 

Active listening and verbal communication

Did you use any warm fuzzies?

I didn't use warm fuzzies 

The warm fuzzies i should have used were - Good job and good drawing

How did it help with the success/lack of success, of this activity

the IP skills I used helped focus and communicate on what to do.

It helped the whole time.

If you were to do it again what would you do differently? 

Maybe use different more easier pictures.

Who did you work with?

I worked well with Nishitha.

An example is when we were explaining the pictures to each other.

What level of hellisons behaviour model were you working at in this activity and provide examples of this.

I worked at level 4 of Hellisons Examples of what I did to show that I worked at this level are 



No comments:

Post a Comment